The Tnternational Conference on Islamic and Socio-cultural Studies (CISS) is an annual event committed to actively engaging the scholars of religious and socio-cultural studies to increase the quality of research capacity for potential academic collaborative projects and networks. The conference is organized by the Faculty of Ushuluddin, Sunan Gunung Djati State Islamic University, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia.
Scope of Conference
- Interdiciplinary approaches to Islamic studies
- Islam and globalization
- Islam and Religious plurality
- Islam, Human Rights, and gender issues
- Religion, society, and cultures
- The practices of Islam in Muslim world
- Islamic studies and digital transformation
Click here for template and instruction for authors.
Click here for registration and submission.